Sunday, January 30, 2011

Royal Rumble 2011

Royal Rumble time again. My favorite PPV of the year. This is because The Royal Rumble Match is my favorite match of the year. 30 guys most years, 40 this year. Big things can happen. Here are my predictions

First Two Participants:
For the past few months, nothing has been going Ted Dibiase's way (ignoring him beating the United States Champion on NXT a few days ago) and I think that continues here. Ted Dibiase draws #1. #2 will be even worse news for Dibiase. I think The Big Show gets it.
2011 Prediction: #1: Ted Dibiase #2: The Big Show

Final Four:

2011 Prediction: Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus and John Morrison

No. 40:
2011 Prediction: Sheamus

The Kane Push: Who will get to eliminate a bunch of guys but not win?

Kane is only a few away from the record but there are also a few other big guys in the match who have a chance. Guys like Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson. I think Jackson gets it

2011 Prediction: Ezekiel Jackson

The Chris Jericho-Christian Rule: What alliance will fall apart in the match?

There aren't many teams in the company, let alone the match. They have been teaming up on Superstars so Primo and Zack Ryder. I do have another guess but will not reveal it due to his participation not being confirmed

2011 Prediction: Primo and Zack Ryder

"He's Not Supposed to Be Here!:" Who will show up and screw somebody over after they've already been eliminated or were never in the match to begin with?

I don't know if Alex Riley is in the match. If he is I can see Jerry Lawler interfering and costing him the match. Special mention to Ricardo Rodriguez for Alberto Del Rio

2011 Prediction: Jerry Lawler/Ricardo Rodriguez

Elimination Shocker: Who will pull a Maven this year?

In 2010 I said Yoshi Tatsu eliminating The Big Show. Since Show is a face this year, I doubt that will happen. So I will say Yoshi Tatsu eliminating Wade Barrett

2011 Prediction: Yoshi Tatsu by eliminating Wade Barrett

Cowardly Heel: Someone will stall outside of the match and not want to come in. Who will it be?

Up until Smackdown this week I would have said Cody Rhodes. He claims he is no longer in the match so I doubt it will be him. David Otunga?

2011 Prediction: David Otunga

Like a house of fire…whoops: Who'll come in and clean house only to be dumped almost immediately?
2010 I said Jack Swagger.

2011 Prediction: Jack Swagger

Skin-the-cat Champion: Who will be on the verge of elimination very often but keep coming back?

2011 Prediction: Ted Dibiase

The Chris Jericho-Hurricane Rule: Who will be eliminated and
look like they blew out every muscle in their leg?

Must….resist…..spoilers……

2011 Prediction: Without the inclusion of the special entrant I have heard today, I say Ezekiel Jackson.

I say the final two in the match come down to Alberto Del Rio and John Morrison. Del Rio wins.

The ironman for the match will be Ted Dibiase. Enters first, lasts the longest. I think he is in the final ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment